Tuesday 15 February 2005

Results: British citizens, the Internet and representation

Long, long spell of silence. Busy finalising our first opinion survey: British citizens' use of the Internet and political representation. Headline findings and report are found online at http://www.ipop.org.uk

__The promise and perils of ‘virtual representation’__

Questions were asked about citizens' attitudes and behaviours concerning legislators (MPs, MSPs, AMs) and representation, plus a range of questions about online communications involving legislators, government and the Parliament.

For queries/comments, please feel free to contact myself on this site or Dr. Stephen Ward, the Principal Investigator, at stephen.ward_at_oii.ox.ac.uk.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Mr. Lusoli,
I know that your political arts are good. So, I remove my hat in front of you. But, there are truly connections between politics and Internet? I'm not sure...

3:45 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home