Thursday 20 January 2005

BSA and the Intenret

As some of you might know, one project in the ESRC eSociety Programme is concerned with the Internet and social capital (John Curtice, Pippa Norris and Catherine Bromley). The 2004 wave of the British Social Attitudes carried some questions on socio-political uses of the Internet, which I was curious to interrogate.

I attendend Pippa Norris' presentation at APSA 2004(well, being on the same panel that was difficult to miss...), and then Catherine Bromley's presentation at a November eSociety event. But I felt something was missing... the printed stuff. So I just got myself a copy of the 2004 publication "British Social Attitudes; the 21st Report", which will make a useful addition. I'm sure to report back when I've got round to reading it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home