Wednesday 9 March 2005

more on the US 2004 election

Working on the presentation for MMU, I unearthed even more coverage of the Hansard Society / Voxpolitix event, last November, about Internet campaigns at the 2004 US election. Which means additional insights, epistemic good.
My account, and other material, was posted here. I will report on 'hard' sources such as PEW and IE reports sometime over the weekend, I need paper copies, coffee and feet comfortably up to trawl through the figures and stats.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Days of hard job, I see, Mr. Lusoli. Very Good.

10:59 am  
Blogger wainer said...

Not for everyone, I can see.

11:05 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You say well. Days many borings.
And what makes when it is bored?

11:54 am  
Blogger wainer said...

Forrest: there's many a ways of burning time, like for instance writing. I would suggest that the 'bastardi' tree gets watered a bit more often than it currently does. Otherwise, as you well know, there will be consequences.

12:44 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am at work, and also if I pull me the fingers, I haven't mind to write. Sorry, Mr. Lusoli, I will make the possible for write more. Some post is already ready...
Otherwise... I will prepare the oil...

2:49 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

There's a new post for you.
I'm take registration on new association: OIL for WRITE... no profit.

11:52 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

There's an error. Sunday 20 the presentation is in GrandEmilia in Manchester, UK. Near stadium...

It would be beautiful...

10:28 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ma la smetta di guardarmi il sito (che mi gonfia le statistiche)

Chen Tzu Fu

2:51 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home