Thursday 4 November 2004

first blog entry, I mean real one


Short story, I promise.

Wishing to respond to Stuart Shulman's entry, I had to get myself a blogger.com profile. Then, it became a three-click affair to create a blog, and start inundating pages with instant, well, not, thoughts. First thing that comes to mind here, as a researcher, is low entry cost, small transaction costs, co-optation, co-production, and a host of other terms related, which have been related I intend, to new media.

Actually I had, I have a small diary online, which I called res-log, where I would post news from a few research projects. Kudos to Stuart who got me blogging for good in the end. I named this blog accordingly, and wished the often-wished, wishy-washy wish that I'll be able to post routinely to the blog.

As this was meant to be a brief intro, then be it.

Regards to all listeners, be they near or far (a famus opening gambit in Italian radio in the 60s).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home